Contribute as Author
Being a single platform for awareness and growth of Indian biobanks thousands of people (donor, scientists, biobankers, clinicians, life science professionals and hospitals) access BBIF site for biobanking related news, education and information related to cryopreservation and biobanking sciences.
If you’d like to share your insight, research or discoveries on a biobanking topic with our considerable reader base to increase their knowledge, you’re welcome to submit a, blog, publication ready piece to us. Your expertise and grow your professional profile or that of your company.
BBIF would like to see thoughtful commentaries and opinions on a range of topics related to Biobanking science.
Your contribution will really adds value to the community and increase trust of donors and researchers in this field .
Your article will be reviewed and if accepted, it will be published on our website, shared across our social media channels.
All contributors’ profiles will be included on our providers page.
- Topic should be related to biobanking, biorepository, cryobanking biospecimen science or personalized medicine.
- Article should be high quality, original and unique, no duplicate
- Article length: 700-1200 words.
- No self-promotion, no advertorial, no links to your company site.
- Unique high quality image without copyright issues
- List all references at the end of the article.
- Include a short author bio with your personal contact information and social media accounts if any.
- Article in world doc. and image should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.